TenantsAt Torbay Property Finder we pride ourselves on building strong relationships not only with our Landlords but our tenants as well and offer support all the way through to finding your perfect rental home and throughout your tenancy.
We are committed to guaranteeing our tenant fees are straight forward and completely transparent so there are no unforeseen surprises along the way
- No referencing fees
- No admin, inventory or check-out fees
- Deposits are equivalent to 5 weeks rent
- Holding deposits are 1 weeks rent and will be requested before commencing referencing – this will then be off set against the first month’s rent.
- Change to a tenancy (e.g add/remove a person, pet to be kept in property) £40 no VAT)
- Late payment interest for rents over 14 days may be charged pro-rate at 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Reasonable costs for a replacement security device (keys & fobs) may be recharged.
Please Note: The holding deposit is paid to reserve a property and will go towards the first month’s rent should referencing be satisfactory. This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantors(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign the tenancy agreement as mutually agreed in writing.
Why use Torbay Property Finder
We offer accurate, independent, impartial and honest advice which you may not receive from Estate Agents or Sales particulars.
Being independent, we are able to provide a taylor made service to meet your exact criteria. Working closely with local Estate Agents and other property professionals we are often able to view properties before they come onto the open market.
Property finders do not stop there, we are on hand to guide and keep you up-to-date all the way through the sales process, until the keys are in your hand.